Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Schluter Ditra Heat DUO Underlayment 8.6SF Sheet
Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT-DUO is an uncoupling and waterproofing membrane with an integrated bonding fleece that provides sound control, as well as a thermal break. Optionally, the system can be customized with floor heating cables to create a warm, luxurious tile floor.
- Features integrated sound control and thermal break
- Reduces impact sound transmission through floor-ceiling assemblies, making it ideal for multi-story construction
- Reduces heat loss to the substrate for up to 70% faster heat-up times over concrete during temperature increase demands
- Nominal 5/16” (8mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membranes
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT-DUO is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Patent pending
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)